- FREE Uniform, FREE Transportation, free milk & FREE Food
- The recommended teacher to child ratio is 1:10 in a special school.
- The school has a well-equipped library with several books aimed at developing children’s language & reading skills.
- Science laboratory is equipped with all the materials prescribed by state board syllabus. Computer training is also provided for children from class 2 onwards.
- Classrooms are equipped with smart TV, laptops, desktops & tablets.
- Students are encouraged to participate in various activities and inter-school competitions and our students have won many prizes.
- In addition, annual visits to different places of historical interest are planned for the children, with the main aim of exposing them to different experiences and enriching their learning and communication skills.