Every client follows a referral pathway while they receive their services at the Department of Speech Language Studies
About Department of Speech Language Studies:
- The Department functions between 9:00am-5:30pm from Monday to Saturday.
- SLS is inclusive of 2 units mainly, Speech Diagnostic Unit and Speech Therapy Unit.
Our services are inclusive of the following:
- Childhood Speech and Language Disorders: Autism spectrum Disorder, Cerebral palsy, Childhood Apraxia, Down syndrome, Intellectual developmental, Speech disorders including cleft lip and palate /stuttering/voice disorders/misarticulation.
- Adult Speech and Language Disorders: Aphasia, Dysarthria, Dementia, Stuttering, Voice disorders
- Dysphagia in children and adults